Cockpit SX 9-channel M-LINK remote control - as easy as never before!
The MULTIPLEX COCKPIT SX 9 sets new standards in the 9-channel transmitter.
Touch and Fly! - Operation as smartphone!
Thus the COCKPIT SX can 9 programming intuitive and very easy on its app icons. The ideal remote control for RC plane models, RC helicopters and RC-Copter.
The COCKPIT SX 9 is 100% developed and built in Germany. Quality Made in Germany!
TFT color touch displayclear, transflective color display readable 3.5 ", 320x240 pixel touch screen with meaningful symbols and large, legible characters / Buchstaben.Bei sunlight without backlight.. ideal for model sports Outside operating high power conversion efficiency through automatic day / night switching stations operating time up to possible 24 hours.
Simple and extensive programming capabilities via new model wizard
Intuitive operation through a sophisticated touch concept with clear screens and many self-explanatory graphics. A comfortable model assistant with various options for Adjustment of selected via the touch screen. Easy adjustment by slider, direct input with alphanumeric keypad, +/- and buttons for fine adjustment ensure easy programming of your models.
Super comfortable memory management model
The COCKPIT SX 9 is equipped with 200 internal model memory locations that model memory are stored on the internal SD card in .xml format. A comfortable model memory management on the PC via USB mass storage is therefore easily possible.
With more than 450 words, numbers and phrases, it is one of the most advanced systems of its kind ever to be built into a hand-held transmitter.
The use of this system allows COCKPIT SX 9 pilots to perceive critical telemetry data and transmitter functions without removing your eyes from flying. The COCKPIT SX 9 tells them to the specific sensor values, if necessary. If it should raise an alarm, you do not look at the display, to see what's going on, the COCKPIT SX 9 tells it to you.
Reverse channel / telemetry
When using a telemetry-capable receiver, the actual voltage of the receiver power supply on the display of the station is displayed. Falls below an adjustable min voltage, an acoustic signal warning of a receiver battery. Without sensor the connection quality (LQI) can be displayed in% values on the transmitter display.
In addition, up to 8 telemetry data from the model can be displayed (depending on sensors connected to the receiver, for example, voltage, current, temperature, etc.) on the display (Application examples: engine temperature, battery driving voltage, current consumption of the drive). The storage of telemetry data For each model in place in conjunction with the optional MULTIPLEX Flight Recorder (# 8 5420). Display of sensor values in the display is fully configurable, dynamic adjustment of display
Wireless teacher / pupil operation
The COCKPIT SX M-LINK 9 can be both teacher and pupil transmitter as standard. As student or teacher transmitter every L / S-capable M-LINK transmitter can be used. The optional COPILOT module (# 4 5184) is required for the teacher mode. Cockpit SX 9 operates with selective L / S mode. That leaves complete surrender or individually depending on the learning progress of the student, the transfer of individual control functions to the students. Only by touching the stick, the teacher can adopt the model again.
Dual Rate and Expo adjustable phase-specific isolated
for 3 axes (aileron, elevator, rudder) plus Expo for gas.
• Timer 1: mm: ss start / stop switch selectable, alarm function, voice output, vibration
• Timer 2: mm: ss start switch selectable, alarm function, speech output, vibration
• Timer 3: hh: mm transmitter operating hours timer
Helpful Videos about menu and programming can be found at: MULTIPLEX FAQ Videos
Future proof by software updates
MULTIPLEX developed COCKPIT software SX 9 constantly. You can update for free to www.multiplex-rc.de your remote control is always up to date on the MULTIPLEX Launcher.
Facilities: COCKPIT SX9
• LiFe battery 3.3V / 4000mAh
• SD card
• 2 proportional controls
• 6 switch
• 2 button
• forward-looking 9-channel remote control - 9 fully proportional control channels
• 32-bit ARM7 processor
• 2.4 GHz M-LINK transmission secure ultra-fast digital signal transmission with real-time telemetry
• analog and digital servo mode
• IOAT antenna - integrated irradiation-optimized antenna technology with extremely long range
• 3.5 "large new TFT color touch display with telemetry display and DAY / NIGHT switching, daylight REAL
• 4 specialist ball-bearing gimbals (mechanics of PROFI TX)
• Fully equipped with all the necessary controls and switches
• voice output (D, e, F) via speaker or earphone jack
load (transmitter battery • USB port, PC interface for firmware updates, data management
• Modern, ergonomically optimized case design
• 2.4 GHz transmission technology M-LINK integrated
• μSD card for model storage
• Long operating time up to 24 hours
• Operation "smartphone-like" by clear and clear menu structure
• Model Wizard guides you through the programming
• Slide - Function - eg PITCH CURVES adjustable by touching and dragging
• Predefined templates for nearly all common surfaces and helicopter models
application u. a:
SEGLER 2 FOLD
SEGLER flaps 4 + spoilers
HELI 120 degrees
HELI 90 degrees Flybarless
• Safety: Gas-Check, Transmitter battery monitor
• Intelligent Speech D / E / F
• Announcement of telemetry data, alerts, alarms and Vario signal through speakers or headphones
• Real-time data transfer
• Optional sensors (Vario, GPS, fuel, temperature, voltage, current, speed and much more)
• vibrating alarm, and "warning" LEDs for critical alarms
• Digital trims, flight phase can be switched off for Heli-Flybarlessysteme and MultiCopter
• 3 timers with voice output
(free adjustable timer mode cross, height, rudder, throttle, spoilers)
(1x total time timer, 1x engine running time, 1x transmitter operation time)
• Numerous servo settings (way limiting, reverse, neutral position)
• Dual Rate and Expo, set separately for each flight phase
• 3 phases of flight (area)
• 4 phases of flight (Heli)
• Heli GAS and pitch curves (9 points) for each flight phase separately adjustable
separately adjustable • aileron differential, for each flight phase
• Butterfly function
• FREE SERVO ASSIGNMENT
• Wireless teacher / pupil operation with optional COPILOT possible
load • Multifunctional USB socket (transmitter battery, PC interface for firmware updates , data management)
• μSD card for storing model - 200 model memory
• Model copy function
1 COCKPIT SX transmitter 9
1 RX9 DR M-LINK
1 USB charging cable
No customer reviews for the moment.