The 2017 edition of our Fest is now scheduled!
The Opale Fest, created in 2014, is the ultimate RC Paramotor Opale meeting.
This event takes place in the mountain landscape of Isère (located at 1h from Lyon and 30mn from Grenoble), this perfect spot allows anyone to fly and discover this activity in a warm and friendly atmosphere.
So, Join us!
Opale Fest 2017 schedule:
- 10.00 am: beginning of the flight sessions
- Exhibition of the last models from the Opale Paramodels
- Support for beginners and improvement sessions
- Evening: Barbecue then night flight session until we run out of power. Bring your leds to light up your models.
- Breakfast then opening of the flight sessions
- Barbecue and flight sessions
- Challenges (runs, limbos and some other surprises)
- End of the Fest 4.00 pm
It's Free! You will just need to have a civil liability according to the aeromodelism activity.
You will be allowed to camp on the site. You must provide your own camping equipment in order to camp there!
Bed and breakfasts nearby the event:
- La Bardelière à Corbelin
- L'Hyppos Camp à Corbelin
- La Paumanelle à Corbelin
- Château Gaillard à Corbelin
How to get to the Opale Fest?
N 45.607803, E 5.559385
From Lyon via the A43, take the exit 10 and follow the direction of AOSTE.
Then take the D82 and follow the direction LEYSSIN then Corbelin to take the D82F. Follow the signposting up to 'La Goyardière' farm.
Find the last informations on our forum http://parapenterc.com