Push up your limits, with the best mix ever of high performance technologies
By buying this product you can collect up to 49 loyalty points.
Flat wingspan (cm)
Max wind speed
The ACE 2.4 is once again an in-house construction by Opale Paramodels. Mathieu Charles combined the latest high performance techniques. The result is clear to see. The already very successfully used technology of the Split 1.6 in combination with the Opale Ace Hybrid technology make this ACE a pleasure for the pilot with initial experience. No matter if used for paramotor or in the pure soaring version, in the flat country, on the coast or in the mountains, with the ACE 2.4, the modern pilot can always be sure to be on the best side.
Test pilots and customers describe and appreciate the highlights about the ACE 2.4 after multiple test flights in various conditions:
• Very easy to start in a controlled manner
• Full performance without any acro redirection.
• Best performance in thermals
• Excellent gliding performance with little inherent sinking
• Stable flight behavior
• Stable spiral dive
• Stable cap hardly any tendency to rattle
• Fast automatic opening of any rattling or full braking
• Extremely agile and turns on the spot
• Small steering distances without any acro redirection.
• Good controllability of the brake
• Very good position recognition even at very long distances
• Accerelator up to 6cm works very efficiently
• Large weight range from approx. 2.4 to 3.8 kg
• Extreme wind window from calm to approx. 35 km / h
|Bridles||Aramid 25 / 50daN spliced / DFL 70|
|Fabrics||Nylon Ultra light 10/20D 27/32gr|
|Towpoint distance||12 to 18 cm|
No customer reviews for the moment.